my Chemistry exam

Heyy PPL!
ok so My unit test exams just got over, like I changed into my home clothes and started writing this blog. 

We had our ICT theory exam today, and as I was converting Hexadecimal to decimal, I decided that I will write this blog, starting from today, for 8 consecutive days, in the order of exams I had. to make it easier to access, I am making a separate page for it, too. Starting with today, the Chem exam

This was our portion (copy-pasted from the doc)

SCIENCE

CHEMISTRY

8. The particle theory

• The particle theory of matter

• The properties of matter and the particle theory

• When states of matter change

• Pressure

• Diffusion

9. Elements and atoms

• The discovery of the elements

• The link between elements and atoms

• The properties of elements

• Chemical symbols

• The first twenty elements of periodic table

Do you guys like or dislike some of these topics? comment down below!!

Anyway, I find the particle theory superr easy, So no pressure on that. Now electronic configuration was easy, but since we were not allowed ANY reference material, I had to learn the periodic table by heart. IMPOSSIBLE!! 

Ok, i'll admit i had to learn the first TWENTY elements, but the moment i tried learning more than 5, I would forget the previous 5 elements. I mean- who names something phosphorus?

One day- or 8 hours before the exam, I learnt it rote. YAY!!

I actually like Chemistry, So the paper was a breeze. The torture was in submitting it.

We use exam.net for our exam (the site was on our computers). We had to write on ruled perforated sheets, then with a phone scan a QR code, which will take us to a link, from which we could scan our pages. They would get uploaded in the 'write' section in the exam.net paper. Then, we were to click "submit exam". That was where I went wrong.

 Instead of clicking 'submit exam', I directly shut the exam.

When I realized what I had done, I WAS DEVASTATED!! Finally, after 2 days, mom mailed my teacher.

here is what my mom wrote


The teacher replied-


PHEW!!
Don't forget to check the UNIT TEST page!!
toodles,
complicated










Comments