The night before school

The school haters, and the school lovers, both had sleepless nights..... The former worried for the morning that followed, and the latter excited. Yes, it was the night before school.
Now my blog's name itself suggests which category I fall in. I was the latter. I sure was in bed at 9:30, but I tossed, turned, counted sheep, took walks across the house, felt like barfing, and whatnot. Finally, after my mom cleared our house (Hey, clearing the house is a talent!) I cuddled next to her and Snored untill my body clock striked 6:30

The first day of school was great. We did not learn a thing, untill yoga, when I shut audio and video and instead of breaking limbs, rested on the mat.

Now the thing that made me happy is that I got back my study table. I have organised it well, and love it!!
Toodles,
Nerd bommer

Comments