when a nerd misses a point

here I'm back with one more comedy motion.
You see, nerds are often mistaken for people who are 24 >< 7 in class.but actually, I drift off serval times in class. And asking what the question was can ruin my reputation as the most thin nerd in 7th grade.

 Today I had my online class on zoom my study table is to come home at afternoon, so I was sitting with my portable table on the floor beside my dad's cupboard. I anyway HATE maths (sometimes, like today because we have a lotta homework) so I had 50% drifted away into another world. And then my dad had to open his cupboard. So I in a hurry muted my audio and video to shift my table, and I missed the properties.

Because of my only-when-i-need-it-turns-out-horrible luck, my teacher asked me to repeat what she said. and when I could not, I was like a puppy stuck in the balcony with a huge dog in the opposite window. So I shut my coumputer audio, so nor could my teacher hear me and nor could I.
Then I wrote in the chat box- I am rejoining. 

I WAS SAVED TODAY!!

Note to self- sit in the lesser-visited places of home next time!!

Comments