The new kid

4-8-20
today we have a new kid in our school- I'm talking in the present tense as I am currently writing while my other teammates are giving speeches and getting worried about the debate as we had very little time to talk. but I don't care, I saw this coming and put all my important points first- I know right!? Very smart. but you see, I am great in debates. that is one thing where I can put behind all my timidness and get active, give my opinion- even though in school the teachers choose which motion we are for.

Coming back to the topic, we had a new kid called kan--- dho--kia (not written full name for the sake of privacy) who is an Indian, but was in France- hence has a total foreign accent mixed with the Indian one. I feel like, after the whole circus of a debate, he has formed a negative impression.

but you know what that sounds like? NOT MY PROBLEM!! actually, I attend school to study, and not to form impressions, and I learnt it the hard way. perhaps when I get over the shock, I will tell u guys about it.

Anyway, even if I had to make impressions, I'm gonna rock it in the rebuttals next class, and also show the other over-smart boy who will remain unnamed that he is not the only great person in debates. And I have other great things to me too!

the socially awkward kid,
namely, a big fat
Poindexter
Can u believe its a real word!!

Comments