Annual day, student council, missing sports day.

 Ok, I am fed up, nostalgic, and what not

we have a virtual annual day!! ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

We need to record videos for the script. 

I had to re-record like 50% of them for a technical issue.

I WAS sidelined a bit, but when I got the job of designing the invite, TEN PEOPLE HAD SUGGESTIONS!!

but looking at the brighter side, student council elections are coming up!!

we have 4 clans (or houses) in our school:

1. Apollo

2. Poseidon

3. Demeter

4. Zeus

I am in Apollo. Poseidon is our rival clan. Then comes Zeus, and I never remember Demeter winning something.

APOLLO ROCKS!! Last year, I won some points for Apollo by winning in a Debate competition, and boy did it break the ice. (though it happened at the end of the year)

especially since we were sorted in our clans last year itself.

Right now, I need your help. People campaign as the elections are tomorrow And IDK what I should tell them if I am not sure if I will vote for them.

Speaking of sports days

by now, sports day prep would be in full swing. If you are a frequent reader of this blog, you know how much I hate sports. And I am the black sheep most of the times, but I love march past. Going 

SPOT MARCH!!!

And then we go-

left, left, left right left

forward march!!

and then, with all the zeal, I punch the clan captain ahead of us.

ok, I need to go for dinner.

Signing of for now!!

p.s:-

oops!! I accidentally saved this blog to drafts, so am publishing it 2 days late

Comments